What you will be doing?
- Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Document the necessary development in the project.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree
- PMP or Project Management Certifications is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of IT project management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC implementation. Ready to adapt fast paced and hybrid implementation.
- Strong people skills.