What you will be doing?
- You will define the strategy, roadmap, and implementation of the omni channel marketing and technology platform stack, working closely with stakeholders in marketing and IT
- In this role, you will be responsible to build client capabilities to enable digital marketing initiatives across owned channels (e.g. web, mobile, email), offsite channels (e.g. search, display, social) and drive enablers such as reporting, analytics, personalization, decisioning, testing etc.
- You will conduct market research on latest trends, educating teams and researching new vendors to expand capabilities.
- You will work closely with client’s marketing and advertising teams and their external agencies. You will act as primary liaison with IT teams and external marketing technology service providers
- You’ll be part of the consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years in an architect role designing technology architectures, workflows, data flows, integration specifications, best practices and governance guidelines
- Hands on experience in architecture and design of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Google, Oracle, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing field
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated and operational data and analytical solutions
- Ability to phase delivery of solutions such that it can meet immediate needs, while building towards the long-term strategic solution
- Understanding of capturing maximum value of existing technologies while looking toward opportunities to consolidate for efficiency and cost
- Understanding of holistic enterprise architecture and interplay of analytical components with enterprise foundational components